1. How many electoral votes are necessary to elect the U.S. president?
2. Who was the only U.S. president to serve two non-consecutive terms?
a. Grover Cleveland
b. Franklin D. Roosevelt
c. Woodrow Wilson
d. John Adams
3. The first presidential election took place in _____.
4. Every U.S. president since 1852 has been either a Republican or a Democrat.
5. Match our country’s earlier presidents to their political parties.
No Party – George Washington
Federalist – John Adams
Whig – Millard Fillmore